Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers by the deadline Oct. 15, 2018, for publication in the International Journals and for oral presentation during the conference. All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of seven (7) printed pages including figures without incurring additional page charges (maximum 1 additional page with over length page charge of 70 USD if accepted). Papers exceeding 12 pages will not be accepted at ICCSIT 2018. The submitted papers should be no less than 5 pages.
When preparing your final manuscript, please pay also attention to the following:
* If your paper has been prepared using Microsoft Word, please ensure that you have used the most current version which will help reduce word-to-pdf conversion issues such as embedded fonts, bookmarks, etc.
* No page numbers and no headers/footers.
* Use non-zero PDF top and bottom margins to help indicate if there are any page numbers.
Have you formatted your manuscript as detailed above and reviewed the entire submission process?
Papers for publication must be submitted in fulll paper electronically via: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICCSIT2018
Or please submit your paper directly to email@example.com
Please name your email title in the following style if you submit your paper to the mail box: ICCSIT+Journal Title One+Journal Title Two+etc.
For exapmle, if you want to submit your paper to JCP for consideration, you can send your full paper with the title below.
ICCSIT is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist".