* Authors and presentation only should make the registration upon acceptance of their submitted papers or abstracts.
* For listeners who are interested in attending ICCSIT 2021 with no publication and presentation, please register directly via Online Registration System, the conference secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org will contact you after receiving your registration.
(Before June 25, 2021)
(After June 25, 2021)
|Authors (Paper accepted by JCM)||450 USD||500 USD|
|Authors (Paper accepted by IJMLC or JSW or JOIG)||400 USD||450 USD|
|Authors (Online Presentation)||350 USD||400 USD|
|Presentation Only (Abstract)||350 USD||400 USD|
|Presentation Only (Online Presentation)||250 USD||300 USD|
|Listener||250 USD||300 USD|
|Listener (Online Participation)||50 USD|
|Extra Paper (Paper accepted by JCM)||250 USD||300 USD|
|Extra Paper (Paper accepted by IJMLC or JSW or JOIG)||200 USD||250 USD|
|Extra Page||60 USD|
|One Day Tour (Optional)||120 USD|
Author: 15 minutes oral presentation / poster presentation; paper publication and journal (electronic copy); attendance to all sessions; conference materials (program book, name tag, certificate of presentation, souvenirs); coffee breaks, lunch, dinner on October 16.
Presentation Only: 15 minutes oral presentation / poster presentation; journal (electronic copy); attendance to all sessions; conference materials (program book, name tag, certificate of presentation, souvenirs); coffee breaks, lunch, dinner on October 16.
Listener: journal (electronic copy); attendance to all sessions; conference materials (program book, name tag, certificate of attendance, souvenirs); coffee breaks, lunch, dinner on October 16.
1. Credit Card (No service charge)
2. Bank Transfer (30 USD Service Charge)
3. PayPal (30 USD Service Charge)
* You could get our bank information and PayPal account from the conference secretary (email@example.com).
* Authors and presenters can only start the registration process when the paper / abstract is accepted by ICCSIT 2021.
* Listeners can start the registration by clicking here
1. When full paper exceeds 7 pages, additional fee will be charged for extra pages.
2. Each author registration covers only one paper. The extra paper price is only applied for the registered author who is the first author in all papers.
3. Onsite registration is only applicable to listeners. If you would like to register onsite, you are required to give us a notice before October 10, 2021 for preparing materials.
Cancellation of paid registration is possible under the terms listed below:
* 25 days ahead of the conference: 30 USD cancellation fee.
* 15-25 days ahead of the conference: cancellation fee of 20% of the registration fee.
* Within 15 days ahead of the conference: no refund.
* Non-refund on delay or force majeure events including, without limitation, natural disasters, fires, earthquake or storm, strikes, failures of public utilities or common carriers, acts of war, or intervention, acts restraints or regulations of any governmental authority, including compliance with any order of any governmental considerations.
Note: Cancellation and refund request must be made formally by email to conference secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The participants are required to enter and exit the conference areas wearing the name tag, and not to lend the name tag to others. Non-participants are not allowed to enter the conference areas without permission.
* Please keep all your belongings (laptop, mobile phone, etc.) with you in the public. The conference organizer is not responsible for loss or damage of property.
* The organizer reserves the right to change the conference date and venue due to force majeure events. Authors are obliged to observe and cooperate with the organizer's decision.